Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Article # 2!

There is one thing I really don't like about writing for this online magazine and one thing I really do like.

The thing I really don't like is that I can be shallow in my writing and still get my work published. I don't have to work to hard or research or do anything like that and they still want it.

The thing I really do like is that I can be shallow in my writing and still get my work published. I don't have to work too hard or research or do anything like that and they still want it.

This article could be so much more....info on eharmony and match.com, more statistics, more interviews. It could have been really fun and really insightful. Unfortunately, I don't have time for that. And that is why this job is perfect right now. Because it just has to be good enough. And I'm not sure how I feel about being okay with that. Oh well! Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment